The Wild Forest and Coffee

Greetings,

I have had a great summer.  I made huge progress in my new novel, "The Bard Maiden of Rhulon," and though I did not finish it -I did a lot of good work.  I will finish it before year end.  My heroine, Rose Greenleaf, has a lot of adventures in this first book.    A whole new world for me to create.  Yum.  Speaking of yum I need more coffee.  The enchanted or cursed forests take a lot of energy.
I also love that I am finally on Kindle for my novel, Gate of Souls, A Familiar's tale Book One," and if any of my wonderful readers would mind posting some new reviews on Amazon for me that would be great.   My publisher also changed their name to Aberrant Dreams-which I like much better.  The art is still beautful.  I love it so. 
Also, my contact information has been updated to a new email address.  It is on my website info at www.vernamckinnon.com.   If any of my readers or agents or hungry publishers desire to contact me, for your convenience my new official writer email is vernamckinnon.author@comcast.net

I hope your summer was also magical.  Now I must return to one of my magical worlds to give my characters some trouble. 

Verna McKinnon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty

Norwescon 45 & The Bastard Sorceress News!