Bardess of Rhulon! A new fantasy novel!



I am excited to announce the release of my newest fantasy novel, Bardess of Rhulon, now available for pre-order on Amazon! To order the Kindle edition, follow the link, https://amzn.to/2O4C8IJ 

I am thrilled about this new book because it introduces a new story and new characters! You will meet my main character, Rose Greenleaf, a vibrant and spunky heroine who dreams of becoming a bard and risks everything to follow her calling. Her new path leads her to adventure and new friends, but danger from unseen enemies at the court where she gains the patronage of Prince Culain Ironheart. 

I hope you love the tale. I will keep you updated on news for the paperback edition release. Until then, read more fantasy!

Cheers,

Verna McKinnon

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More