The Agony and the Editing




Hello Familiar Friends,

Have been on a roll-writing wise.  Am more than halfway through writing solid draft of Bard Maiden of Rhulon.   Am on the infamous chapter 13.  It is infamous for me because a lot of stuff has to happen  in next couple chapters.  Yes, there is a blood and chaos.  And some personal struggles for my heroine, Rose Greenleaf.  Am crazy with ideas and some things have taken a different turn in the story.  I now know exactly how the first book in this trilogy will end.  And it will lead her into even more fantastic adventure and intrigue.  Sadly, I must keep it to myself unless you are a publisher who wants to acquire my literary tome- then I will talk.

On another note my publisher has contracted a new artist to do the cover art for Tree of Bones, book 2 of my Familiar's Tale series.   Am anxious and eager for this book to be released.  Joe-let my book be released! 
 
 
 
More to come.  Read on my friends!  It is good to be literary.
 
Verna McKinnon



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty