A Fantasy Journey

I am busy writing first draft of a new book series (separate from my beloved Familiar's Tale series) and the first book's working title is "The Goblin Cabal," and the series (which at this point is a trilogy) is called "The Adventures of the Rose & Sparrow."  My heroine is very cool but am keeping her under wraps.   Am deep in writing those chapters and changing things with new ideas.  Do not worry I am still working on my "Familiar's Tale" books.  But I need to expand my many story ideas and actually get them down on paper-or keyboard.  That is what a writer does-they write.  I am also hunting for a good literary agent.   More coming.

Verna McKinnon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More