New Short Story News!

Hello there! Am thrilled to announce that I have a new short story coming to print soon. I have not written a short story in a while, so this is a good thing. I forgot the thrill of acceptance you get when a short story is accepted. The tale is called, "The Forest Paradox" and will appear in the print July 2010 edition of Mystic Signals. It is a story about a witch besieged with many personal problems, including helping a village with a cursed forest, her former lover, a warrior with commitment issues, and a younger brother witch-it is a comedy with darker edges. I cannot wait to see it in print.
Speaking of short stories, I am planning on posting my older short stories that have been previously published to my website soon on a rotating basis. My wonderful web designer, Sally Hoss, will be helping with this. Am planning just one or two at a time. More on that later.
My publisher has promised we will soon polish up the last few chapters on Tree of Bones, book two of a Familiar's Tale, now that the print anthology for Aberrant Dreams is almost ready to go. I have two short stories in that anthology so I am very excited about that too.
So, for now I am busy with new another new short story and writing more chapters of Fires of Rapiveshta. Life is busy. But I can handle it-especially if I have access to drobba.
And coffee....lots of coffee.

Comments

CatMom said…
Waiting...waiting...waiting LOL Glad book two is getting closer and it's great to hear three is coming along.

Popular posts from this blog

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty

Norwescon 45 & The Bastard Sorceress News!