Literary Smoothie

Hello all Familiar's Tale fans!

Just got back from Radcon 6 in Pasco, Washington.  Was fun and crazy, with lots of great creative people there.  Ben Bova, Alma Alexander, and Tony Daniels to name a few attended.  There were also scores of small publishers and indie writers (like myself) that staffed the weekend long event.  We had great panels about writing, where I coined my literary smoothie phrase.  We were talking about collaborative writing (translation-how to write with a friend/spouse/partner and not destroy each other).  I will post a few pics soon.  Right now am exhausted.  All that fun and junk food has me weak as a newborn wampu.  Until then, have a great week.

Verna McKinnon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty