Norwescon 45 & The Bastard Sorceress News!

 

I'll BE AT NORWESCON 45!

This year I will be hanging out with my publisher at the TANSTAAFL Press trable in the dealer's room on Saturday, April 8. Feel free to drop by! I am happy to answer author questions & signh books. Hope to see you there/

NORWESCON@

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188

THE BASTARD SORCERESS NEWS!


The Bastard Sorceress Free Book Promo Offer 

So much news to unpack. First, TANSTAAFL Press is offering  a special free book promo for The Bastard Sorceress free until April 2nd. Take advantage of this book promo and get The Bastard Sorceress today!   Amazon https://amzn.to/3fvHOio
This kindle book is free on Amazon March 29-April 2. Enjoy the magic.

The Bastard Sorceress reaches bestseller status on Amazon!

I'm thrilled to share that my novel, The Bastard Sorceress, reached bestseller status on Amazon Kindle. I feel grateful because of the promo,my publisher offered, it encouraged curious readers to get my novel. Yeah! So on March 30th, The Bastard Sorceress reached #3 in children's sword & sorcery fantasy books. I never knew this categpory existed. I was also #14 in Epic Fantasy and #15 in Sword & Sorcery Fantasy E-books. I can now officially call myself a best selling author.

ALSO CHECK OUT



Have a great weekend and I will be scribbling another blog soon. Until the, read more fantasy & support small press publishers!

    Verna McKinnon




 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More