"AForest of Dreams" Anthology Release






Greetings Familiar Friends!

The new anthology release of "A Forest of Dreams," edited by Roy C. Booth, is available at Amazon.com.  It features 20 short stories, including my short story, "Dragon Toast." Rick Hipp's (my husband) short story, "Squire William's New Charge," is also part of this diverse collection of tales.  It is a wonderful anthology and the Kindle price is only $2.99.  I just love the cover art!  The  paperback edition is only $9.99!!!  Enjoy the imagination.  More to come soon.  I promise.  There are big changes coming soon.   I hope to have news soon about my Familiar's Tale series.

Verna McKinnon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty