Familiar's Tale Trilogy & Sky Warrior Books

        

 Hello Familiar Friends!

Great news.  This week I signed contracts with Sky Warrior Books.  My complete Familiar's Tale Trilogy (Gate of Souls, Tree of Bones, Fires of Rapiveshta)  will now be published by Sky Warrior Books.

Go to link:  http://www.skywarriorbooks.com/ to check out their great selection  of books.  I am thrilled.  All dates right now are TBA for release dates, but my Familiar''s Tale series has a new home.  I would like to thank Maggie and Larry Bonham of Sky Warrior Books for adding me to their literary family.

More news to come soon!

Verna McKinnon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Bones Release, Goblin Rant: The Curse of Tropes, & Writing On Empty

A Familiar's Tale Reborn, War Poet, & Goblin Writing Guides & More